We have two brand new clinics opening and we want you!
With this team you’ll focus 100% on providing the very best treatment for your clients while earning an attractive, predictable income.
What we offer our Chiropractors
- Flexible schedule and autonomy so you have great work-life balance (you set your own hours)
- Team approach to patient treatment
- Immediate client base with loyal and valued clients
- Referrals from other disciplines within our clinic
- Total administrative support
- Strong team and management support
- Access to online booking system (Janeapp)
- Competitive compensation package
- Extended Health Care Benefits Options
- Chiropractic treatment rooms and tables
Job Duties & Qualifications
- Knowledge using assistive tools (graston tool), exercise and manipulative therapy efficiently is an asset.
- Allowance for professional development and training
- Assess patients physical status, functional abilities, needs, and goals
- Create written reports and individual care plans
- Provide patients with diagnosis, prognosis and develop short- and long-term goals
- Liaise with other health care professionals and collaborate with our team to ensure seamless quality care to patients
- A Chiropractic degree is required in addition to being registered with the (CCBC) College of Chiropractors of BC.
- A valid professional liability insurance/coverage is required.