HVAC Apprentice - Plumbing
About the Job
Need space here
The successful candidate will work closely with other team members. You will have plumbing experience and one of our clients is especially interested if you have fireplace experience. In this role you will be a key member of our team who ideally will be working towards an HVAC certification or bring forth a minimum of 1 year of residential service experience in quality and efficient installation, service, maintenance of heating and air conditioning systems while ensuring customer satisfaction in the HVAC industry.
Send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this rewarding opportunity!
- Servicing products and equipment on assigned projects and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Identifies, analyzes, diagnoses, and repairs systems and products at customers’ site
- Performs preventative maintenance, site surveys, replacement and modifications as needed or requested by customers.
- Prepares for on-site installation and repairs by examining building layout, anticipating difficulties, gathering materials, and coordinating on-site work, as necessary
- Read and interpret product specifications and experience in working with building specifications, drawings, and designs
- Complete invoices, daily route sheets, and weekly reports as required
- Provides technical support to customers
- Working to support fellow technicians in resolving technical issues
- Keep company vehicle and equipment properly serviced, clean, and in good working order and condition
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training with apprentice employees
- Installation, maintenance, repair of refrigeration, heating, and air conditioning systems
- Experienced Commercial HVAC & Refrigeration knowledge
- Gas Certification or working towards
- Valid BC Driver’s License & clean driving record
- Proven communication skills with supervisors, employees, and customers
- Self-motivated, thrives in fast moving environments, and able to manage time to effectively meet deadlines
- Have a professional, positive and energetic attitude
- Experience in working with building specifications, drawings and designs an asset
- Working towards Refrigeration/HVAC certification