about the work
- Design graphics for client’s main website, edit and extend current site, create new projects/pages, create graphical treatments such as icons, page features etc.
- Conceive and propose new design elements and sell the team on the ideas
- Draw graphics for use in other marketing materials, including presentations, brochures etc.
- Respond to content changes and problems quickly when they arise
- Implement basic SEO optimizations to promote business
- Excellent WordPress or Wix skills, including CSS and HTML, use of plugins, and leading-edge WordPress techniques
- Graphic design capabilities, skilled in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop (or equivalents)
- Interest in learning a product and company, building skills and influence
- Set up Social Media for the company
- Train stakeholders on continued maintenance and upkeep after initial launch
- Web design experience acquired through an education in Graphic Design
- Experience working in a professional digital design role
- Demonstrated experience with digital design, particularly in web, CRM and social media
- Experience using various design software applications
- Proficiency with project management tools such as to create a great website
- Strong design and art direction skills, with an eye for detail
- Excellent organization and interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to set priorities, meet changing deadlines, start and work independently
If you are creative, detail-oriented, and have strong web design skills apply today! This opportunity could lead to future partnerships with various business ventures our client leads.