Auto Body Technician
Up to $31/hour
Our client has been helping people get back on the road for 50 years. So we know it takes talent and experience to succeed in the collision repair business. That’s why we’re seeking veteran Autobody Technicians to join our team. If you’re a seasoned pro with an impressive body of work and a firm grasp of the latest repair processes, we want to hear from you.
- Review damage report and estimates of repair cost and plan work to be performed
- Repair and replace front end components, body components, doors and frame and underbody components
- Hammer out dents, buckles and other defects using blocks and hammers
- Operate soldering equipment or use plastic filler to fill holes, dents and seams
- Remove damaged fenders, panels and grills using wrenches and cutting torch and bolt or weld replacement parts into place
- Straighten bent frames using frame and underbody pulling and anchoring equipment
- File, grind and sand repaired body surfaces using hand and power tools
- Mask and tape auto body surfaces in preparation for painting
- Mix paint, blend and match colours
- Apply primers and repaint surfaces using brush or spray guns
- Repair and replace glass components such as windshields, windows and sunroofs
- Repair or replace interior components, such as seat frame assembly, carpets and floorboard insulation
- Inspect repaired vehicles and test drive vehicles for proper handling.
- Autobody repair experience
- Well-versed on the latest repair methods, technology, and materials.
- Valid driver’s license
- Excellent work references
- Willingness to participate in sponsored training and development programs.
- Autobody repair experience an asset
- English (spoken & written)
Our client offers a comprehensive Learning & Development Program allows every team member to learn new skills and expand their expertise.