Join a high-performing team of finance professionals.
We are seeking a Cryptocurrency Analyst to join our client’s team and be an all star in-house crypto expert. This is an exciting opportunity for a hands-on self-starter who is passionate about the cryptocurrency world including Bitcoin (BTC), Litecoin (LTC), Ethereum (ETH) and more. You will be advising our client and their customers on trends and the latest crypto market news. This role is open to all experience levels, including recent graduates as you need to be able to demonstrate your genuine passion and expert knowledge for crypto.
- Monitor and be up to date on all cryptocurrency trends;
- Advise team of crypto market news;
- Generate ideas of how to integrate new crypto tends with business model;
- Responsible for advising best practices for digital wallets;
- Monitor transactions on the blockchain;
- Assist customer support team with crypto-related issues;
- Collaborate with senior staff to integrate new software systems;
- Provide input for front-end customer experience UX ie. website, e-transfer, CRM system and kiosk software;
- Coordinate projects with internal departments (Marketing, Customer Support, Operations and Finance) and external resources, to ensure projects are on track.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Economics or equivalent;
- Be a crypto expert and have expert-level knowledge;
- Have 1+ years of work experience in technology, business or customer service;
- Proven self-started and possess collaborative decision making skills;
- Experience working with CRM and customer support platforms;
- Eligibility to work in Canada and on-site in Vancouver, BC.
- Experience in a start-up and/or technology company.
We offer a competitive salary and bonus plan. Extended health and dental benefits. Additional perks as part of a tech company include Employee Bitcoin Fund, weekly massages, healthy snacks and Friday catered lunches. This is a full-time position out of our downtown Vancouver office. To apply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and your LinkedIn profile URL.
Join this high-performing team of finance professionals.
Send in your resume to email@example.com