Our client Adil Dinani is one of Greater Vancouver’s top performing REALTORS® who prides himself on his personalized service and attention to his clients every detail. He focuses on creating a culture of excellence through each step of the transaction to ultimately ensure that the homes the team represents are selling for top dollar and in a timely and seamless manner. Specializing in building an award-winning team understanding client needs, delivering innovative and greatly proven marketing strategies have catapulted him to Royal LePage Chairman’s Club which represents the top 1% of agents and teams nationally and the Presidents Medallion Club which acknowledges the industries best on the Greater Vancouver Real Estate Board.
We are currently looking for a passionate detail-oriented tech savvy Marketing Assistant. We need someonewho will grow with the company and has the potential to take on additional roles and responsibilities as the business grows. You are proud of your work and being part of a team. You love solving problems and taking on challenges. The ideal candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and able and willing to learn new skills. This position will require someone with a minimum of 1 years’ experience in marketing procedures and fundamentals. This position is an important role of the overall team and will be an active contributor to the continuing success of the business.
The ideal candidate should possess exceptional attention to detail, be able to work in a fast-paced work environment and exhibits an exceptional professional manner. Real Estate experience is a plus but not required. If you are a big picture thinker who thrives on a fast-paced and collaborative environment, this is the role for you. We are accepting full and part-time applicants for this position that will be based out of Coquitlam office. We offer a competitive salary and are eager to hear from you.
- Proficient with Microsoft office
- Social Media marketing including education in marketing preferred
- Answering telephone enquiries, incoming and outgoing mail coordination
- Write business letters or office memos using word processing programs
- Provide highly responsive support to clients and team members
- Load listings, process deal paperwork and manage projects
- Maintain current listings and files in an organized and complete manner
- Consult and coordinate with sellers regarding property photos, staging, signage and marketing activities
- Assist in managing events, seminars and client appreciation activities
- Prepare marketing materials such as feature sheets, flyers, neighbourhood reports and post cards
- Manage website and all social media accounts
- Working knowledge of Publisher or Adobe Illustrator an asset
- Maintains an efficient and organized file management system
- Maintains and organizes client and business contact lists
- Schedules meetings, presentations and seminars
- Assists with business development related initiatives