Breathe Easy Sleep Clinic
Now hiring a
Medical Office Assistant (MOA)
About Breathe Easy
We provide clinical consultation for obstructive sleep apnea and other sleep disorders. This group is known for as a highly professional and passionate team of therapists and specialists who will provide outstanding service to their patients. They are equipped with state-of-the-art technology in sleep apnea diagnostic testing and treatment. They bring back the emphasis on the word service in healthcare services in addition to offering the best level of patient care, education and experience.
About the Role
We are currently hiring a full time MOA who will be responsible for all administrative tasks in an interdisciplinary setting. The ideal candidate will bring forth several years of experience in a similar role. If you’re looking for the next step up working for an elite team, this opportunity is for you. Candidates with experience in social media and web design are considered an asset but not a necessity. This is a full-time or part-time permanent salaried career opportunity with a competitive pay.
- A mature, confident individual that enjoys taking control and leading the charge
- Act as a liaison between the physicians, therapists and patients.
- Escorting and preparing patients for examinations
- A passion for customer service and building customer relationships
- Relevant training or experience in the medical field, such as Medical Office Assistant, Medical Unit Clerk or Sleep Clinic Assistant
- A desire to learn new technologies combined with savvy computer skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Self-motivated to balance and organize a number of responsibilities in a fast-paced medical environment, while ensuring attention to detail, accuracy and efficiency
- Complete administrative tasks including but not limited to scanning, filing, and organizing files and other general duties as assigned