People & Culture Leader
Our client would like to add a strategic partner to their team of highly skilled therapists and support team. They offer rehabilitation treatments including Physiotherapy, Kinesiology, Massage Therapy, Chiropractic and many more.
We are currently looking for a passionate relationship focused individual as Culture & People Leader. We are looking for someone who is proud of their work and enjoys being part of a team and fostering relationships. You have patience and can effectively listen to stakeholders to solve problems and come up with creative solutions. Our client is focused and proud of their culture and would like to add the right person to the team to grow the team.
The successful candidate will report to a Director and be based out of a Surrey location. This is a hybrid role and the opportunity to work remotely exists. You will be responsible for all aspects of employment relations, compensation, employment law, conflict resolution, benefits, training and employee support.
- Assist with all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests
- Lead the strategic processes by partnering with employees
- Assist with performance management procedures
- Maintain and update Company Policies and Procedures
- Continuously improve upon processes and offer to increase overall efficiency and effectiveness
- Maintain internal company training tools
- Supporting employee base of up to 50 people
- Development and enhancement of an effective workplace culture
- Oversee and manage payroll
- Preference given to Degree in Human Resources, or related equivalent
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar position
- Experience with Labour Law and employment regulations in BC and Canada
- Familiarity with payroll procedures and practices
- Effective HR administration and people management skills
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office, especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook