This team member position is accountable for performing activities necessary to continuously improve the creation and delivery of value to our customers. This position contributes to the goal of being an innovative and world class manufacturer that serves the North American diesel and gas vehicle industry.
- Interprets manufacturing drawings
- Operates Mazak Mill and Mazak Lathe
- Trains existing and new team members as required.
- Perform basic preventive maintenance on equipment and tooling, including calibration.
- Operates and sets up Okuma Mill
- Sets Up Mazak Mill
- Sets up Mazak Lathe.
- Solves simple CNC Problems.
- Performs Prove Ins
- Solves Complex CNC Problems
- Works independently within established procedures associated with the specific job function.
- Typically reports to a supervisor/manager.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Red Seal Journeyman Machinist or Equivalent
- 5 plus years of machining experience
- CNC Machining Experience: CNC Vertical, Horizontal Milling and or CNC Lathe
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Knowledgeable in G Code
- Mechanical aptitude and sound knowledge of machine tooling
We offer day and night shifts and a competitive compensation package with full benefits.