Construction Project Manager
Burnaby – in office
We are looking for an experienced and skilled Construction Project Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate will have expertise in commercial renovations and be responsible for overseeing all aspects of construction projects, from estimating to implementation.
- Allocating resources
- Negotiating with contractors
- Ensuring projects are built to approved plans and standards
- Tracking billings and projections
- Developing and maintaining construction schedules.
- Previous experience in construction work or related fields (such as carpenter, framer, site supervisor/superintendent)
- Experience in interior renovations, including wall and ceiling construction.
- Knowledge of construction software
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Strong negotiation abilities
- Attention to detail
- Results-driven and deadline-oriented
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.)
- Experience with AutoCAD or other design software is a plus
- Valid driver’s license and access to own vehicle
- Proof of full COVID-19 vaccination required
The successful candidate should have a strong background in project management, construction estimating, and commercial construction, and be able to maintain high standards of workmanship.