$50,000 – $100,000
We are hiring an Estate Manager who will meet with individuals in need of filing a consumer proposal or bankruptcy to help them assess their options. In this role, an individual needs to be organized and be able to deal with 40 to 50 new prospective clients in a month. Which ultimately result in 15 to 20 consumer insolvency filings. Estate Managers, are part of the client-facing team, directly responsible for educating clients on their debt options.
- Conduct initial consultation meetings, review source documents and application forms
- Attend to meetings where clients sign consumer proposal or bankruptcy documents
- Work with an assigned client support specialist to manage a list of prospective clients
- Deliver respectful and empathetic service to clients.
- Delegate and assist in preparation of prescribed documents
- Experience in Sales, Business, Finance, or a related field
- Experience in personal financial services
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Experience in a paperless office environment
- Familiar with excel and PDF software (annotating documents, combining documents)
- Experience in managing many clients in a CRM environment
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite of products
This is a meaningful position that can help change people’s lives.