We are hiring HVAC Technicians for multiple well-respected plumbing, heating and air conditioning companies. Our locations stretch from Tsawwassen to Surrey and up to North Vancouver. We are looking for experienced professionals to join exciting projects and close knit teams to perform maintenance, repair, alteration, and installation tasks including renovations and modifications on HVAC systems.
- Ensure customers heating, ventilation, and air-condition equipment meets or exceeds the Technical Standards & Safety Authority’s codes and municipal building codes and standards.
- Follow all Energy Star installation processes and procedures.
- Educate customers on proper care and maintenance and promote all various HVAC options
- Complete general and specific HVAC equipment installations
- Maintain a clean, fully stocked vehicle
- Must be effective at HVAC lead generation and CPP enrolments.
- Must have demonstrated strong technical, customer service skills and company metrics in current and previous roles.
- Valid Class Gas Fitter License preferred
- A minimum of 1 year recent HVAC service or Installation experience with exposure to furnaces, central and ductless air conditioners, gas boilers, water heaters including tankless heaters
- Explain the benefits of newer highly efficient equipment to the customer.
- Valid Refrigeration and Air Conditioning License (asset)
- Sheet Metal Fabrication experience
- Valid Driver’s License with a clean record
- Comfortable working from heights and using a ladder
- An accountable and responsible personality, delivering high customer satisfaction and has a positive, can-do attitude
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively within a team environment, completing the installation and commissioning of HVAC elements
- Strong customer service skills
These are busy and well respected organizations that can offer you a safe and steady work environment.