Plumber Journeyperson & Apprentices
Project sites in Tsawwassen, Vancouver, North Vancouver, UBC, Port Moody, Coquitlam, Surrey and Burnaby
With a large backlog of work we are seeking to add more key members to our expanding team! We are seeking driven individuals who are looking to take the next step in their careers. Our clients offer service, commercial, industrial, institutional, custom home and healthcare projects. This offers qualified candidates lots of opportunity for growth within the company with full support and mentorship throughout your career progression. There are opportunities to become lead installer on interesting and rewarding projects, involvement in our comprehensive Employee Development Program, and continuous learning and advancement.
Currently we are seeking journey-person plumbers and gas fitters to join our team. We complete a wide range of projects from small washroom upgrades to complex healthcare heating/cooling systems and medical gas systems. This unique opportunity is perfect for candidates seeking a variety of work across multiple industry types.
- Reading and interpreting drawings/blueprints
- Organizing and managing materials
- Liaise with customers
- Comfortable working as part of a team and on your own
- Install and maintain plumbing, heating and gas systems
- Provide guidance to apprentices
- Safely secure and maintain company tools
- Follow safe work protocols (WorksafeBC, Safety program(s), etc.)
- Transportation to the job site
- Level 1-4 Plumber Apprentices
- Or Red Seal Plumber Journeyperson
Our clients offer full health and dental benefits package and paid sick days (after 3 months), fun Company events, employee development programs and a supportive environment. If you’d like to work on exciting projects, contact us today.