Residential Journeyman Electrician
$65,000 – $90,000
North Vancouver – site locations as required
We are a growing electrical company with projects throughout the Lower Mainland. Our company consists of many small teams working collaboratively and supporting each other to reach the project goal. In the custom home residential market we work with reputable contractors from high end, passive, NetZero certified homes, and in the commercial sector from Breweries, Restaurants, Schools and Tenant Improvements. We also have a thriving service division that completes a wide array of challenging jobs. We need a qualified Electrician to lead our custom new home and renovation projects.
We are looking for a Residential Journeyperson Electrician with their RED SEAL Certification to join our team.
- Electrical Service and Distribution
- Life and Safety Devices and Systems
- Lighting Control and Home Automation
- Data Networks
- Electric Vehicle Chargers
- Smart Systems
- CCTV, Security, and Door Access Control
- Solar PV system electrical connections
- Experience in Residential Construction especially high end, passive, NetZero certified homes
- Motivated, can work independently and in a team environment
- Have a valid Red Seal Journeyperson Certification
We believe that your skills and experience align perfectly with what we’re looking for, and we are open to negotiating a competitive salary package that recognizes your valuable contributions.