$25 – $50/hour
We are hiring for our prestigious restoration company that services Greater Vancouver. We work on exciting and interesting projects and are looking to add a Senior Restoration Technician to the team. This role will support our Emergency Mitigation Manager and help lead our team of technicians. In this key role you will help train, schedule and oversee our technicians and ensure that quality work is completed to task and on time.
- Ability to lead other technicians on a job site, when necessary.
- Training other technicians on proper processes and procedures
- Helping with scope of works for emergency projects
- Key point of communication with other staff related to individual projects.
- Providing exceptional customer service.
- Maintaining departmental policies, standards and procedures.
- Identifying and reporting maintenance related problems.
- Ability to work in PPE and lift up to 50 lb.
- 3 years of related water mitigation experience
- 2 years leading teams in the field
- IICRC qualification an asset
- Ability to handle all paperwork requirements, including daily notes in online database
- Ability to handle stress in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to exercise good judgment in making decisions.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks, have a sense of urgency to complete projects and be detail oriented.
- A can-do attitude to get the job done and done well.
- Ability to work in all types of structures that have experienced some form of disaster.
- Ability to be flexible and available for 24 hour emergency work.
- Ability to work On-Call Schedule
- A dependable work ethic
- Familiarity with Work Safe BC Health & Safety regulations
- Handiness with small equipment repairs an asset
- Valid and clean driver’s license
This is a great opportunity to join a company that promotes from within. If you have experience in the restoration industry and are looking for a higher wage, send us your resume. Technicians are valued and this company invests in the futures of their employees.