Burnaby – project sites
We are hiring for one of BC’s top restoration companies who provides first class emergency restoration service. We are currently seeking Junior & Senior Restoration Technicians to respond to related emergencies in residential homes and commercial properties. These positions will work closely with our Project Managers and other team members to stabilize emergency, oversee placement of drying equipment and monitoring of drying process. We are currently seeking Technicians that want to be valued for their quality of work and commitment to the job by providing white glove service to higher end homes and commercial properties.
- Determining emergency mitigation needs and identifying restorable building/content components.
- Calculating and set up of drying equipment and monitoring drying process.
- Completing necessary paperwork and updating data using company programs. (i.e. work authorization, diagrams, charts, photos, monitoring records, etc.).
- Ensuring compliance with company and regulatory process and protocols.
- Providing support in other areas as requested/required.
- Maintaining effective communication and relations with all property owners, occupants, co-workers and sub-trades.
- Working On-Call shifts on a rotation basis for after-hour emergencies
Ability to work alone or with minimal supervision
- Reasonable level of physical fitness with no health issues that would interfere with work demands.
- Ability to lift industrial fans 30 – 40 lbs. and to load/unload wheeled industrial dehumidifiers 130 – 140 lbs.
- Min 1 year experience as a Restoration Labourer
- Certified IICRC WRT certification is an asset
- Valid and clean driver’s license
- Basic construction knowledge and understanding of residential homebuilding
- Have safely used power tools and hand tools
- Basic computer literacy
- Ability to fluently communicate in English
- Other certifications such as MRT, FSRT, TCST, CRS & others are an asset
- Experience working with Encircle, Xactimate, and/or DocuSketch are an asset
We offer competitive wages, benefits, training, and opportunities for growth.